Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Tuomo writes: So it's Boxing Day already... Best Christmas ever - until 2009! :-) Christmas dinner with a Scandinavian style ham, rosolli, carrot casserole, and Karelian pastries followed by an assortment of cookies and washed down with glögi... So how come am I feeling so stuffed?!

Here's a cute little clip that will hopefully inspire me to start using my new Wii Fitness:



We joined the new Gold's gym in town about a month ago, but due to all kinds of circumstances they won't be opening until Jan. 1. Talk about an excuse to procrastinate! We hope to get back on the bandwagon, and maybe even join (gasp) Weight Watchers again. As for me, I'm sick and tired of feeling depleted of energy and just plain ole fat. I saw some pictures of me taken weeks after I got off WW, and I do not what I see in the mirror these days.

I must, I must, I must increase my... energy levels! How's that for a dime a dozen new year's resolution?! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have faith, my dear man. I've been there and know how hard it really is!! However,I do not recommend shovelling snow as a way to do it. Every time I go outside to get rid of all the nasty stuff ( I have over three feet now) I work up such an appetite that I end up eating way more than I should when I go back in. And being Danish at Christmas means all the yummy melted cheese and herrings and the likes, which all goes right to the booty...