Sunday, December 28, 2008

Guess What I Got for Christmas :-)

Tuomo writes: This had to be the best Christmas - evah! Normally gift guidelines recommend us not to get fitness and/or health related presents because of the underlining message "You're fat!" and so on. Well, in my case, I know I'm fat, so I have to do something about it.

One of the numerous thoughtful prezzies from Dave this year was in fact Wii Fitness. I've been dying to get one for like months, but I was reminded that one never knows what Santa brings in his sack. And sure enough, I found a Wii Fitness amongst my prezzies. Yayyy!

I just finished installing and synching it, so I'm good to go tomorrow morning. The stats were far from flattering, as if I needed numerical evidence for why I should get back on the fitness bandwagon! I also found the following YouTube clip that I plan on using as a source of inspiration to reach my weight and BMI goals six months down the road. I also expect results nothing less impressive than on the dude in clip :-) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh!! hehe! Exercising is the last thing I feel like doing after watching this video.... ; ) Very cute. I just might have to get a Wii myself.