Friday, February 8, 2008

It's (Still) Friday Night - and the Bedroom and Living Room Sets Arrived!

Tuomo writes: Earlier today, Dave calls me and tells that our bedroom and living room sets, undelivered as I mentioned a couple of days ago, would be delivered tonight between 6 and 10PM. I won't believe that until I see it, I thought...

Well, lo and behold, our door bell rings a little after 9PM, and the delivery guys are there with our furniture. Half an hour later, after some minor repositioning the bed more precisely between the windows and turning the coffee table around 180 degrees, our home is starting to look perfect!

Well, almost... we still have two rugs from La-Z-Boy to be delivered (to our living room area).

For the time being though, I think I'm going to mix myself the tiniest of cocktails - another example of a collocation in our household :-)

2 comments:

pekka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pekka said...

stop it Tuomo, you make me blush! you should be here arkena as we say in Finnish, i.e. when there are no visitors and the house is far from immaculate.. not that it is ever insanely immaculte. just plainly immaculate. hihii. ;-P

anyway, just to make you epically jealous, did I mention that I've done a course on goldsmithery, so now I'm even making my own jewellry. not that I wear any, though.. but it's great fun! and makes you understand those exorbitant prices jewellers are asking. takes ages to make even a simple ring! at the moment making a broach for my mum-in-law, huge turmaline stone set in silver, very jugend. (don't worry, the stone is only semiprecious and was quite bon marché). it will be her birthday present later this month. have to finish it first though. before end of next week..

but enough about me me me, love reading you blog! I'm so looking forward to you next posting!