Monday, May 19, 2008

Eurovision 2008: Croatia

Tuomo writes: Oops! I just realised earlier today that the first semi-finals is tomorrow (Tuesday)! Thanks to dragging my feet after my return to Canada, I can only blame myself for having 12 more countries to "review." As a result, the remaining countries will have to suffer from limited reflection and will be subject to a quick and potentially curt reviewing, for which I apologise in advance...

So withour further ado, the next in line is Croatia. Croatia plucks a special chord in Dave's and my ESC hearts. Way back in 1999 when Dave had his ESC baptism of fire Maria Magdalena was Croatia's entry that year, and we both fell in love with its dramatic spell...

In 2008, Croatia showcases Kraljevi ulice & 75 Cents, and the name of the entry is Romanca:

Here or

This is so 1970s that it was… almost... not funny. I was almost expecting a JAT aircraft to appear any minute...

No comments: