Sunday, April 6, 2008

Eurovision 2008: Moldova

Tuomo writes: A relatively recent participant with only three times behind, Moldova has performed in the final every single time, either directly or through the semi-finals, so here's Moldova, Geta Burlescu and A Century of Love:

Here or

In general, I like this kind of music, jazzy and smoky. However, judging by how jazzy numbers have fared in recent years, unfortunately Moldova has slim chances in making it to the finals in 2008. Though let's not forget that Hungary managed to pull it off last year, so who knows... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Moldova.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked the song, too. This jazzy lady would be fabulous in a smoky club. Yes, maybe Moldova was inspired by Hungary's blues song last year. Will it be in the final? I don't think so...