Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm Losing It!!!

Tuomo writes: What I mean with it is that I noticed today that I'm losing weight, yayyy! The pair of 36" jeans, which still a couple of months felt quite tight around the waist, are starting to feel loose. In fact today, I had to tighten my belt because I was constantly pulling up my pants. Now that's a good sign of things to come...

Now in terms of weight per se, I still haven't reached the lowest (207.5 lbs), which was a week before our trip to Arizona. This past Saturday at the WW weigh-in, I weighed 208.8 lbs, a loss of .8 lbs from the previous week. I will have to start weight training soon or else I will plateau even before I reach 200 lbs!

I hope to have reached 195-200 lbs by the time Sean and Nate come over to visit us in early June, 190-195 lbs by the time Pekka and Timo come over in early July, and 185-190 lbs by the time we go see our friends in Rehoboth Beach in August. So there - I have a set a plan and a goal. If only I could stick to it, especially when I have a two-week trip to Finland ahead in only a couple of days...

No comments: